I'm back!

9:43 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

HIIIIIIIIIIII!

This is Christel Castillo, signing in. 

So, yes. I reopened my blog. I think it was the right time to let Rusty Halo go. At first I thought I could forget my blogging days and stay on social media, but I am back, and I am better than I am before. Right now, I think I am ready to write and to share with you guys what I want and what I know. But first, let me introduce to you my new blog. 

ATLAS; the titan who carried the weight of the world. 

Going back to my Greek Mythology knowledge (thanks, Rick Riordan!) Atlas is the titan who was condemned by Zeus to carry the world on his shoulders. Brutal, right? But this blog, it's namesake, is more on focused on redefining who Atlas is. 

Atlas, for me, can be anyone. We carry our world with us anywhere we go - and it can be a burden sometimes, but it is ours. It is ours to keep and ours to cherish. It is ours to live on and ours to make memories from. And I guess this blog - this will manifest how I carry my world with me. 

I am Atlas. Welcome to my world.

---

Some FAQs:

who are you?

hi i am christel (tel for short) i am 17 yrs old and i live in the philippines. i read a lot, i write, i sing and i play the guitar and the ukulele!!! (my guitar's name is will and the ukulele is named as natasha)

is atlas your first blog?

nope i used to run rusty halo with the same domain i am using now. i got a litte tired of writing so i stopped blogging but yeah here i am now and im ready to face the challenge!!!!


what will you blog about?

i have drafted four categories - mainly life, travel, music and lists.
under life you would find me blogging about my daily struggles and eureka moments. 
in travel you will see my latest destinations and must-see places. hopefully i blog on this category often lol.
in music - well, i love making playlists so expect some of these and introductions to many new and worthy bands and artists.
in lists you will see me making my top ten/five picks of everything that is under the sun!!!!!

why do you write?

i love writing. I write because it is the only way i can express myself. it is the only way i find serenity and tranquility and peace of mind. i write because i can, i write because i chose to. i write for the people like me and i write for the people i want to be.

where can i see you?

i have listed my social media sites in the navigation button under contact me!!! check it out!

any fandoms you are in? (lol)

YES HOLLA TO MY MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE GIRLS and SHERLOCKIANS I'LL SEE YOU GUYS ON TUMBLR


Powered by Blogger.